Featured Property for Sale
Effortless Investment Opportunity
offers over $390,000
This near new modern home is the perfect property for an investor or first home buyer looking to get into the hot Ipswich property market.
Positioned just moments away from the Deebing Heights State School, Yamanto Shopping Centre and both the Cunningham Hwy and Centenary Highway this home is located in one of Ipswich’s fastest growing estates “Sovereign Pocket” in Deebing Heights. This home offers luxury low maintenance living and is ideal for tenants or couples and families alike. This property is currently tenanted at $380 per week with a lease in place until July 2019.
Features of the home include;
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Ensuite with his and her’s double basins.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe.
- Fourth bedroom can be used as a multi purpose room/office with cavity sliding doors.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main and lounge room.
- Single remote garage with laundry.
- Covered rear alfresco entertaining area.
- Neat and tidy, low maintenance turfed 277m2 block.
The surrounding blocks have all been built on and are now established properties, with completed fences and retaining walls for privacy. Don't let the smaller block size put you off - this estate also offers a recreational area, miles of walking and bike paths, BBQ facilities, fitness equipment and plenty of open spaces for pets and kids alike. Ipswich City Council Rates are $429 per quarter.
Contact Lawri Jones from Orange Door Property on 0455 223 155 to arrange a personal inspection.
22 Beaufortia Street, Deebing Heights, Qld
Featured Property for Rent
Get in quick! Only $340 per week!
This 3 bedroom property is low maintenance, in a great location and has a beautiful pot belly stove in the lounge/dining room. What's not to love about all of that !!!!
We are in the process of getting new images however we know these will entice you enough to come and see the property for yourself.
- Three bedrooms with built-ins.
- Modern kitchen.
- Polished timber floors.
- Double shower.
- Separate toilet.
- Large fully fenced backyard.
- Hugh covered rear entertainment area.
- 1 x carport and 1 x remote garage.
- Rear shed.
- 8 solar panels on roof.
Contact Lawri now on 0455 223 155 or via email@example.com to arrange an inspection time
64 Robertson Road, Eastern Heights, Qld
Heart & Passion...
"Some agents don't care about the costs, but Lawri has been a good steward with our money, and found the right people. It's a bit like being there myself, or having family onsite I can trust. I know that might sound strange, but I have experienced the other end of the spectrum where my interests were not being looked after, this was a marked difference! The experience I have had will bring Jenny and I back to you later this year to help us find another property." - Roy Butler