Featured Property for Sale
Effortless Investment Opportunity
This near new modern home is the perfect property for an investor or first home buyer looking to get into the hot Ipswich property market.
Positioned just moments away from the Deebing Heights State School, Yamanto Shopping Centre and both the Cunningham Hwy and Centenary Highway this home is located in one of Ipswich’s fastest growing estates “Sovereign Pocket” in Deebing Heights. This home offers luxury low maintenance living and is ideal for tenants or couples and families alike. This property is currently tenanted at $380 per week with a lease in place until July 2019.
Features of the home include;
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Ensuite with his and her’s double basins.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe.
- Fourth bedroom can be used as a multi purpose room/office with cavity sliding doors.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main and lounge room.
- Single remote garage with laundry.
- Covered rear alfresco entertaining area.
- Neat and tidy, low maintenance turfed 277m2 block.
The surrounding blocks have all been built on and are now established properties, with completed fences and retaining walls for privacy. Don't let the smaller block size put you off - this estate also offers a recreational area, miles of walking and bike paths, BBQ facilities, fitness equipment and plenty of open spaces for pets and kids alike. Ipswich City Council Rates are $429 per quarter.
Contact Lawri Jones from Orange Door Property on 0455 223 155 to arrange a personal inspection.
22 Beaufortia Street, Deebing Heights, Qld
Featured Property for Rent
Tropical hideaway at $550 per week!
This property oozes relaxation, rejuvenation and entertainment and it's all located within a 7 minute drive to Toowoomba CBD. This meticulous property nestled at the bottom of the Toowoomba Range.
The property has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 living areas and the expansive lawns and gardens are fully maintained by a groundsman. The home is currently being used as a home office and family residence with the media room/formal lounge accommodating the home office and gym.
This resort style residence is simply stunning with numerous water features and is fitted with all the mod cons of an executive style property including fully insulated walls and ceilings ensuring all year round comfort.
Other features include;
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning - Crime safe security screens
- Ceiling fans in every room - Tinted windows
- LED lights throughout with dimmer switches - Stainless steel appliances
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes - Main bedroom with open plan ensuite
- Lots of extra storage - In-wall Vacu-maid
- Solar hot water system & 5kw solar panel system
The relaxed tropical vibe of this property starts at the front gates, goes through the house and continues outside with multiple entertaining areas such as an alfresco dining and a large BBQ area with room for the whole family.
Withcott State School is a 5 minute walk from the property and a bus to all of Toowoomba's high schools is nearby. Withcott has 2 small supermarkets, 2 medical centres, a hotel, and numerous other shops and parks making it a very desirable family community to call home.
The large sheds on the property are to be used for storage by the owners and are not for use by the tenant however in total there is 6 under cover car accommodation for tenant use with room for a boat or caravan.
If you think this property may suit your needs please call Lawri on 0455 223 155 to discuss your options and arrange a private inspection.
13 Meadows Road, Withcott, Qld
Heart & Passion...
"Some agents don't care about the costs, but Lawri has been a good steward with our money, and found the right people. It's a bit like being there myself, or having family onsite I can trust. I know that might sound strange, but I have experienced the other end of the spectrum where my interests were not being looked after, this was a marked difference! The experience I have had will bring Jenny and I back to you later this year to help us find another property." - Roy Butler