Featured Property for Sale
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED HOME
Situated on the edge of picturesque Denmark Hill, this Workers Cottage from the 1880’s epitomises finesse and provides a soothing sense of warmth and comfort.
Period features have been successfully combined with modern conveniences with attention to detail evident throughout. Polished floors, ‘Live Edge’ timber bench tops and muted colour scheme dispense a rustic mood.
You can soak the day away in the surprisingly spacious and cleverly designed bathroom that incorporates the laundry or relax on the rear deck that is concealed and private. The open plan living area is large and the kitchen while simple in design is the hub of this space.
Features at a glance –
* Fully renovated and freshly painted Worker’s Cottage on a fenced 741sqm block
* Recently replaced roof with wiring and plumbing replaced since original installation
* Insulation throughout roof and external walls
* Stunning timber floors throughout with a continuation of timber decking outside
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms – new ensuite and walk-in-robe off main
* Open plan living space seamlessly meets the spacious, wrap-around deck
* Mitsubishi 3.2kw reverse cycle split system air conditioners install in three bedrooms in 2017
* Mitsubishi 8kw reverse cycle split system air conditioner installed in living space in 2017
* Kitchen complete with gas oven and cooktop, dishwasher and ‘Live Edge’ timber bench tops with direct access to decking making it ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Internal laundry cleverly located within the main bathroom with excellent storage options
* Rinnai B20 (6 Star) continuous hot water system installed in 2015 for hot water to kitchen and bathrooms
* Up-sized gas line (increased to 32mm) from meter to service gas in kitchen and bathroom simultaneously
* Back-to-base security system wired into house with sensors in each room
* Crimsafe security screens on front door and windows
* A welcoming deck at the front of the property leads to the front verandah and also to the landscaped side yard via timber stairs
* Lock up garage with separate 3-phase (15A) switchboard with additional carport
* Private, retained fully landscaped backyard with mature trees which attract an abundance of wildlife
* Quality location in a predominately owner-occupied neighbourhood
Tastefully renovated to maximise space, livability and privacy while maintaining a respectful relationship to the property’s heritage and history. Don't miss this opportunity to live in the seclusion, the privacy and the convenience that this location offers.
Estimated rental return of $500-$530 per week.
76 Tiger Street, Ipswich, Qld
Featured Property for Rent
HUGE FAMILY HOME at $650 per week!
1st time ever offered to the rental market - this home is simply amazing!
Indoors we have ...
- 4 huge living/lounge areas,
- 5 built-in bedrooms - all are great size with ceiling fans, carpet, and DOUBLE built-in wardrobes,
- The master bedroom is ridiculously large with room to have your own parents retreat,
- The walk-through robe can be set up as his-and-hers, and leads through to the ensuite with its double vanity, separate shower, heat lights, and lots of storage space,
- The centrally located kitchen has a double fridge space, MASSIVE butlers pantry, induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, range hood and expansive breakfast bar,
- The main bathroom is complete with a separate bath tub and separate shower,
- Separate toilet,
- Large tiled central family and dining room space,
- Media room with built in speakers,
- Formal dining room,
- Separate office,
- Centrally ducted air-conditioning,
- Oodles of storage.
Outdoors you will find a
- Outdoor entertaining space,
- 15m x 18m powered shed (3 phase) that is large enough to fit a prime mover in there or perhaps half a dozen cars,
- Plenty of water tanks with 2 x 5000 gallon tanks and 6 x 1000L water tanks,
- 5kW solar panel system,
- One acre.
Whether you're looking for a change from the rat race or you're already enjoying the peaceful countryside and just want a gorgeous home with all the modern conveniences, this one is definitely worth a look.
Contact Lawri to arrange a private inspection.
3 Mutdapilly Churchbank Weir Road, Mutdapilly, Qld
Heart & Passion...
"Some agents don't care about the costs, but Lawri has been a good steward with our money, and found the right people. It's a bit like being there myself, or having family onsite I can trust. I know that might sound strange, but I have experienced the other end of the spectrum where my interests were not being looked after, this was a marked difference! The experience I have had will bring Jenny and I back to you later this year to help us find another property." - Roy Butler